Digtial Project Manager
Here at VP&White we drive improvement for our clients, as well as helping them strive to evolve to exceed future goals. We do this through believing in excellence, sharing a desire for continuous improvement and innovating the services and solutions of tomorrow; with the aim of improving businesses efficiencies and bottom-line. We do all this by building a trusted partnership with our clients, where we are committed to fostering a transparent and close working relationship. We share a desire to use all our skills and talents to help others to succeed. We believe in bienveillance.
We specialise in optimising our customers operational performance by digitising their Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Health & Safety, Risk Management, Real Estate Management and Legal processes. We do this by developing and implementing web solutions for our customers, which we have been doing so since 2006. We have offices in Paris (France), Lyon (France) and London (UK), completed over 400 projects in more than 10 countries across the world since our inception and are now embarking on an exciting period of Global expansion.
With the opening of a new office situated in central London – to support our EMEA customers and in order to fuel our growth – we are currently looking for an ambitious open minded Digital Project Manager. They will be working closely with the Services team here in the UK and in Paris, to deliver a best-in-class service and experience for our clients.
As a Digital Project Manager, your duties will be to support our clients and future clients as part of their digitalisation projects. You will be accountable for the entire project lifecycle, from the initialisation through to go-live, and work with our business experts, partners and consultants to deliver a best-in-class service for our clients. You will be working on projects that cover EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety including Quality), CSR/ESG, Operational Risk, Real Estate Portfolio Management and GRC (Governance, Risk and compliance).
For each project, you will be accountable for the following:
- The full project management, governance and lifecycle
- Leading the execution and delivery of projects
- Working with stakeholders and leadership teams to drive critical business opportunities and strategies
- Driving and improving customer experience through project excellence
- Analysis and model the business processes for our customer
- Facilitate design workshops and project steering group meetings
- Managing the delivery and quality of software configurations and developments
- Managing the change management cycle
- Propose business service offers
- Driving continual improvement through capturing constancy, efficiency, lessons learned and best practices on projects
- Ensuring that projects are kept on time and on budget
You will be a true conductor and coordinate all activities on the account and represent VP & White to the client.
From time to time, you may also be required to manage one or more of our internal projects. This could include new services or software offers, internal products, quality enhancements, efficiencies, training, as examples.
We are looking for someone who is individually and collectively passionate, innovative, always in search of excellence but fundamentally dedicated in helping our partners, customers and other VPs to deliver change for good.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Be an effective communicator with good presentation skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- They should be driven by KPIs and willing to tackle challenges head on in pursuit of delivering individual and company growth
- Are a responsive and proactive individual looking to drive innovation in their field of expertise and the wider business.
- Has strong attention to detail and a methodical and organised individual.
- They are dynamic, rigorous and organised; you like to be challenged
- You have good interpersonal skills; you like to work in a team and you appreciate customer relations
- You have the curiosity and flexibility necessary to familiarise yourself with new tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in the Health and Safety, Sustainability, Governance Risk & Compliance, Operational Performance, Compliance, and Legal industries is not a necessity, however a bonus
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate that has the following:
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Experience in handling client facing projects
- Formal certification in a project management methodology or practice is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any time
- Confident working on digital projects with different project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people, where there is no direct reporting relationships, both internally and externally to VP & White
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and an analytical mindset
- Written and spoken English language (other languages could be a bonus)
- In addition to the above, you are rigorous, transversal and self-motivated person
Your curiosity and open-mindedness allow you to work on a wide variety of business and/or technical challenges.
You are a good communicator and enjoy working in a team. Furthermore, if you are autonomous, rigorous, organised and curious …. Then our paths are made to cross!
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about working for a high-growth company, are resilient when faced with challenges, intellectually curious, excited about technology and ambitious, this role is for you.
We believe in seeking satisfaction for our customers and for each other through excellence, innovation and trust. Seeking excellence in sharing a desire for continuous improvement, seeking innovation by creating the solutions of tomorrow and seeking trust by being a trusted partner where we are committed to fostering transparent and close working relationships to grow and evolve.
VP & White believes that everyone is an individual and understands the challenging environment that we live in, we therefore want to ensure that the talent we recruit are looked after. On top of an annual salary we also offer some key benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Income protection and life cover
Working at VP & White means participating in the growth of a company in full expansion. It means growing and evolving in an international work environment, where cohesion and good humour are in our DNA!
VP&WHITE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognise diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, gender identity, race, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
Please note that we are not sponsoring work permits at this time. As such, you will need to have a right to work in the UK for this position.