IT Consultant (M/F) - Permanent contract - Paris/Lyon
Are you passionate about new technologies and web development? Do you want to get involved in an innovative company in full explosion? This position is for you!
Located in Lyon (69) and Boulogne-Billancourt (92), VP&WHITE designs and implements full web solutions for the management and reporting of operational performance in the areas of CSR, QHSE and risk management.
Created in 2006, the company continues its expansion and shows double-digit growth. This rapid growth has not impacted the start-up spirit of our early days and we still favour initiative and teamwork.
We work with major groups in France and Asia, such as Bureau Veritas, Airbus, Safran, BNPP, Veolia, Total, L’Oréal, etc.
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for an IT Consultant.
Within the Services team, you will be supervised by a Project Manager.
Your main missions will be :
- Take part in workshops to express our clients’ needs
- Contribute to the writing of the project deliverables (specifications, recipe book …)
- Analyze the needs reported by the Project Manager
- Designing and developing new technical and/or business functionalities
- Test and integrate the developed modules
- Write the technical documentation of the software
The structure of the company as well as the wide range of technologies used, will allow you to be interested, according to your affinities, in many technical and business issues.
Required qualifications :
- Degree in the field of computer science, engineering, mathematics, electronics or similar.
- You have experience in the development of a web application
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English
Desired qualifications :
- You are familiar with data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Ideally, you have already worked on large-scale software systems and have managed large quantities of data.
- You have collaborated within a team composed of both functional and technical profiles
- You know at least one VCS tool
Beyond your technical skills, you are autonomous, curious, reactive and organised.
Good communicator, you like to work in a team.
Your open-mindedness allows you to work on a wide variety of business and/or technical issues.
And if you are also rigorous and organised… Then our paths are made to meet!
Why join us?
Working at VP&White means participating in the growth of a fast-growing company where opportunities are real. Also it means working in an international and multicultural work environment where cohesion and sense of humour are our daily routine!
VP&WHITE believes in every talent it recruits, and takes pride in carring for its employees. Within a challenging work environment open to many opportunities, we offer you :
- Laptop computer
- Health Benefits
- Food Vouchers